Prior to approving a project for our clients Nyko Property conduct thorough research on each property, the developer, the builder as well as the micro and macro-economic factors that may affect the suburb and the immediate area in which the project under scrutiny is located.
Once this research is complete and the project is approved, the extensive Nyko Property Project Information Report is produced for your reference which includes the following information:
- Market Statistics
- Sales relevant to the property’s location
- Rental vacancy rates
- Resident and tenant demographics
- Comparisons against relevant metropolitan median prices
- Developer’s previous projects including addresses
- Details of local area amenities including transport, entertainment, schools, supermarkets, parklands etc.
- Project plans, area schedules, artist impressions, full inclusions and specifications
Further to this research, you are furnished with three independent reports, Nyko Property’s Third Party Validation, privately commissioned to validate the investment potential of any Nyko Property offering.
- Property Valuation from a Licensed Valuer – ensuring property prices are current market value and not at potentially inflated prices
- Independent Rental Market Appraisal – a reputable local estate agent’s approximate of rental yield using comparable properties currently leased
- Tax Depreciation Schedule – a prominent quantity surveyor’s analysis of the property’s tax effectiveness
To view Nyko Propertys Project Information Reports enquire here.